- DATA CONTROLLER
Tailored Styling has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
We collect and store certain personal data about you (i.e., information which may directly or indirectly identify you in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity; (“Personal Data”). We may request that you submit Personal Data in certain instances, such as when you sign up as a client, submit comments or enquiries or request information. We will not collect Personal Data from your visits to our website and social media unless you provide it to us voluntarily, except for some items of Personal Data collected by information systems and programs used for the operation of the website, transmission of which is inherent in the use of Internet communication protocols (e.g., IP addresses) and will not require you to provide more information than is necessary.
- A. To take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (e.g. to respond to your questions and comments; to fulfil your requests);
- B. To investigate suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats, or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of third parties; or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper;
- C. To comply with a legal obligation that we are subject to (e.g. for disclosures required by law, regulation, or court order);
- D. For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings, establishing, defending, or exercising legal rights;
- E. to send advertising or edits of newly available items to you by means of electronic tools (SMS, email, social network, WhatsApp), in compliance with appropriate legal grounds and upon your consent;
- The provision of Personal Data for the purposes from A to E above is voluntary, however, any refusal to provide such data may not allow Tailored Styling to work with you, reply to your requests, fulfil your purchased order and to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject to.
The provision of Personal Data for the purposes described above is voluntary; failure to provide such Personal Data, or objecting to the relevant data processing on appropriate grounds relating to your particular situation, may prevent us to send advertising or direct sales materials or to conduct market research, carry out data analytics or deliver commercial communications. We may still contact you for administrative purposes, such as confirming a purchase order or request further requests you've made.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed, in close relation to the purposes specified above, only to:
- subjects necessary for order fulfilment, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data and providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service, which typically process Personal Data on behalf of Tailored Styling as data processors
- persons authorised by Tailored Styling to process Personal Data, that are committed to/ or under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality (Tailored Styling’s employees and affiliates);
- law enforcement agencies and public authorities when so required by the applicable law or in the good faith belief (e.g., to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Tailored Styling; to protect and defend the rights or property of Tailored Styling.
Tailored Styling will process your Personal Data only for the duration necessary to achieve the purposes described in section 2. Apart from the above, Tailored Styling will retain your Personal Data for a period of time necessary or permitted to comply with the applicable data protection law. We store details such as purchase history, delivery addresses, contact details as provided by the client in order to provide an efficient service. To opt out of your data being stored, please email email@example.com
- YOUR RIGHTS
Tailored Styling informs you that, pursuant to and to the extent allowed by the applicable law, you have the right to request from Tailored Styling access to and rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of the processing concerning your Personal Data or to object to relevant processing activity, and to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. You also have the right to know the recipients or categories of recipient to whom your Personal Data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries.
- PROTECTION OF CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Tailored Styling takes the protection of children’s privacy seriously. We operate in compliance with all applicable laws in the jurisdiction set forth below. We do not collect Personal Data from any person under the legal age of eighteen (18). If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her Personal Data without his/her parent/guardian’s consent. Without such consent, though, the child may not be able to participate in certain activities. A parent/guardian can review, remove, change, or refuse further collection or use of their child’s Personal Data by contacting us via: firstname.lastname@example.org (please provide child’s name, address, and e-mail address).
The security of your Personal Data is very important to us. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or information stored on a Site, App or our servers will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers. Your use of a Site and App demonstrates your assumption of this risk. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any damages (including, but not limited to, any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential, or punitive loss or other damages of any kind, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise) that you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse, or alteration of any information you submit to us.
- TRANSFER OF ASSETS
During the course of our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires Tailored Styling or all or substantially all of our assets, Personal Data and Non-Personal Data that we have collected about the users of the Sites and App may be transferred to such entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties.